1. Anil John Memorial Basketball Tournament– We had our basketball tournament yesterday. We are pleased to announce that our Basketball team won 2nd place in the Tournament. On the 3 on 3 competitions, our team won 1st Place. Congratulations and thank you for your hard work and dedication you put into this. I especially want to thank this year’s organizers and volunteers. Also, special thanks to all the parents who showed up to the tournament to show their support and love.
2. Weekly Fasting Prayer – Our weekly fasting prayer will be held at the Church this Friday from 10am-Noon. All are requested to attend.
3. Parish Perunal – A reminder that our Parish Perunal will be held this Friday and Saturday July 7th and 8th. Friday evening we will be having Rev. Fr. Paulose Peter, the Vicar of St. Mary’s Orthodox Church, White Plains, NY as our guest speaker. All are to attend on a timely manner. Friday evening at 6:30pm and Saturday morning at 8am.
4. FOCUS Meeting – Our next FOCUS Meeting will be held next Sunday at 5pm at the Residence of Mr. and Mrs. Arun and Sheba Joseph. All FOCUS members are requested to attend
5. Parish Picnic – Our Parish Summer Picnic will be held on Saturday, July 22nd. Kindly make arrangements to attend.
6. Parish Committee Meeting – There will be a parish committee meeting on Sunday, July 23rd after service. All Committee members are requested to attend.
7. Parish OVBS – Our parish will be hosting a one day OVBS on Saturday, August 26th from 9am – 7pm. If you are interested in signup for registration will begins today. Reach out to either Mrs. Giby Jacob or Ms. Shilpa Mathew for registration. The flyer are available and will be posted. There will be a $5 charge for each student signing up. Kindly see Mr. Nevin Joseph for more details.