- Choir Practice – There will be Choir Practice for Wedding Songs today (Sunday Evening) and tomorrow evening (Monday) at 7:30pm at the Church.
- Trip to Lancaster PA – to see the live production of the story of Samson by Sight and Sound, Wednesday, August 24th. Please contact Shojil Abraham or Danniya Samuel to be added to the waiting list.
- Area OVBS – We had our area OVBS this past week. Special thanks to the volunteers who helped out and the parents who allowed their children to attend.
- The Anil John Memorial Basketball Tournament – was yesterday. It was an excellent game and the STYL Basketball team won second place. Special thanks to all those who participated, volunteered, and played on the team. We would also like to thank all the parents who were present to show their support.
- MGOCSM & FOCUS BBQ – There will be a gathering for all the Youth and FOCUS at Sunil and Amy’s house today (Sunday) at 4pm to spend time in fellowship in lieu of the STYL tournament.
- Parish Open House – will be held next Sunday after service. It will be held from 2pm-6pm.
- Church Picnic – will be held on Saturday, July 30th at Belmont Lake State Park.
- MMVS Bible Study – The next MMVS Bible Study will be held on Sunday, July 24th after service.
- MGOCSM Faith Study – The next Faith Study Series will be held on August 6th from 4pm-6pm at Church.
- FOCUS Meeting – Our next FOCUS meetingwill be held on Friday, August 12th. The venue will be announced soon.
- Area Matura Conference –
MGOCSM of Northern NY/Boston/Connecticut & Brooklyn/Queens/Long Island Date/Time: Friday, August 12th (9 AM – 5 PM) to Saturday, August 13th (10 AM – 5 PM)
Venue: St. Gregorios Orthodox Church, Elmont, NY
Speaker: Rev. Dn Levon Asdourian & Seminarian Bobby Varghese
Theme: Witness His Joy
Verse: “Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:1-2